At Dupi’s Chai, our passion is creating great tasting products using natural ingredients that are good for the body and the mind. This journey led us towards developing blends of black tea and common spices for everyday use. These mixtures will not only excite your taste buds, but also:
- produce numerous health benefits through powerful ingredient combinations;
- simple, quick and easy to use — perfect for daily busy schedule; and
- each cup takes you on an adventure creating unique experience.
Most of us drink tea or coffee for pleasure, convenience or an energy boost. With this we relentlessly worked on crafting a beverage that would be a delight as well as fulfilling the modern day demand. After extensive research and trials, we came up with a perfect combination of tea and spices. We call it Arise Chai, and it’s designed to improve energy in the morning or any time of day.
The Chai Blend
Our Arise Chai, is a healthy concoction of masterfully selected Full-Bodied Black Tea and 7 Health-Benefiting Spices (Cinnamon, Ginger, Cardamom, Cloves, Fennel Seeds, Black Pepper and Coriander Seeds).
Each one of our tea sachets is hand-crafted, with diligently blended tea and spices, providing exclusive attention to detail that comes with a quality made product. By the way, our Arise Chai is 100% Canadian (blended and packaged) with imported ingredients only.
Our recipes are masterfully crafted to be enjoyed in a variety of ways.
1. The Classic Brew
- Bring 8oz water to boil
- Pour over Chai Arise Tea bag
- Steep 5-7 minutes
- Discard tea bag and Enjoy!
2. A little richer with milk and sugar
- Follow recipe 1 for the classic brew.
- Add milk of choice (recommend 2 oz)—dairy milk, almond, soy or another type.
- Add sweetener of choice (recommended 1 tsp).
- Mix and Enjoy!
3. Chai Tea Latte
Step 1 — steep tea via the classic brew method (recipe 1).
Step 2 — warm and froth milk with the equipment you have. We recommend, using a microwave to warm up milk and then frothing it with a fork.
- Add sweetener as desired to the frothed milk.
- Add milk to steeped tea (or visa versa) and enjoy.
4. Classic Indian Masala Chai
- Add 8-10 oz water to a pot, on medium-high heat.
- Cut 2 teabags and empty the contents into the pot.
- it is important to remove contents from the tea bag for the full favour to shine through.
- the healthy natural oils released from the spices during this process and easily bind to milky medium when tea bags are removed, allowing the entire mixture to steep.
- Contents for 2 tea bags are needed for 1 cup as, a preferred method by numerous tea experts—using a pot to steep (1 scoop for the cup and 1 for the pot).
- Bring to a boil.
- Add 2 oz milk of your choice.
- Bring to another boil and turn off heat.
- Add sweetener if desired, Strain and Enjoy!
We would love to hear your experience and any recipes you may have tried. Please leave us a comment below!
If you enjoyed this post, feel free to blueberries natures viagra Buy Clobetasol Propionate Cream Usp 005 application readiness for terminal services white paper https://www.go-gba.org/1270-chem-lab-answers/ othello paper topics thesis format content https://aspirebhdd.org/health/viagra-4free/12/ international essay competition 2017 support@salezhelp go see cialis commercial redhead https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/informative-essay-peer-editing-worksheet/15/ honors thesis uga https://creativephl.org/pills/best-place-to-buy-cialis-forum/33/ 40 mg cialis reviews go here neil miller and viagra and research taking viagra and l caradine why do women take viagra rewriting services writing for the web help write my paper hotel and restaurant ojt resume sample child labor research paper viagra schedule iii drug viagra board essay questions for death of a salesman world war 1 essay paper you can write on https://grad.cochise.edu/college/thesis-statement-ufo/20/ any medication make viagra less effective share with others. Keep the conversation going by leaving us a comment!
Drop by our Shop page and treat your body and soul with our chai blends.
Have a fantastic day!